Garibaldi OR Meetings & Events/Groups
Group Gatherings On The Oregon Coast
There's no better time to meet up than now.
Whether you're visiting for a teambuilding retreat, small meeting, or family reunion, the Garibaldi House offers your group guestrooms with complimentary amenities like a daily hot breakfast buffet, WiFi, Friday/Saturday evening chowder, beverages and parking.
Apres-meeting, you'll find a collection of remarkable, group experiences throughout Garibaldi, Tilamook Bay and Rockaway Beach. Adventure through old-growth forests and a pristine bay. Charter a boat into the Pacific Ocean. Explore driftwood beaches and rugged coasts. Hop aboard a scenic train ride behind a vintage steam locomotive. Or, stroll quaint coastal towns and discover cafes, galleries and fresh seafood.
So, get the entire group together. With 50 rooms and suites, there's plenty of room for everyone to stay and play.
Looking for meeting and event space on the Oregon Coast? Here are our recommendations:
With wall-to-wall hardwood floors and rustic wood walls, this waterfront full-service venue features a Main Lodge (up to 400 reception/200 seated) with a commercial kitchen. Smaller groups can meet in the Pool House, which includes a kitchen and an enclosed patio, or book one of their individual meeting rooms.
Convene or celebrate surrounded by Garibaldi history. The Social Room fits up to 60 people and includes a full kitchen, projector and screen, a rotating collection of art by a local artist, tables and chairs, and a private entrance. Or, give your attendees a unique experience in the second-floor Gun Room (fits up to 100) showcasing antique guns from the region. Museum can remain open upon request.
This freshly renovated meeting and event venue offers a large hardwood floor, catering kitchen, new ADA bathrooms, seating for up to 100 and a central location just around the corner from the Garibaldi House Inn.
Invite your group to a quintessential Oregon coast experience, whether its exploring unspoiled driftwood beaches, a spring-fed lake, or hiking through a lush evergreen forest. The Twin Rocks Friends Camp in nearby Rockaway Beach features two main group venues: The lakefront Main Camp conference center (fits up to 350) is located just one block from the beach and offers free Wifi, home-style meals, an espresso stand, and several well-appointed meeting rooms. Attendees will enjoy trail hikes, kayaking, a game room, miniature golf, disc golf, and horseshoes. One mile north, the oceanfront Harbor Villa Retreat Center is best for small groups of up to 40 people. Attendees will have stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and two dramatic offshore monoliths, which the camp is named after. The retreat's three large beach homes include full kitchens, living and dining areas.
Hold your event just steps from the beach, where attendees will revel in the fresh, salty air and hear rumbles of ocean waves. This event venue features a large event room (fits up to 150 theatre style), a separate break out room, a gallery for display areas, lobby space, a covered outdoor patio and a commercial kitchen. Bonus: Free parking.
Most households have an unsolved Rubix Cube but you can esily solve it learning a few algorithms.
Upcoming Area Events:
- Garibaldi Museum - Summer Season, Garibaldi, Oregon, April 5, 2018 to October 28, 2018
- Guided Salmon Fishing Season, Garibaldi, Oregon, May 5, 2018 to October 31, 2018
- Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad - Daily Service, Garibaldi, Oregon, May 28, 2018 to August 14, 2018
- Jetty Fishery Crab Derby at Nehalem Bay, Nehalem Bay, Oregon, June 2-3, 2018
- 2018 Bounty on the Bay - Seminar and Dinner, Tillamook, Oregon, June 8-9, 2018
- Tillamook Rodeo and Dairy Parade, Tillamook County Fair Grounds, Oregon, June 22-23, 2018
- Rockaway Beach 4th of July, Rockaway Beach, Oregon, July 4, 2018
- 4th of July Fireworks Spectaular, Garibaldi, Oregon, July 4, 2018
- Tillamook Downtown District Art Walk, Tillamook, Oregon, July 21, 2018
- Garibaldi Days, Garibaldi, Oregon
- Tillamook County Fair, Tillamook, Oregon, August 8-11, 2018
- Pacific Coast Beach Challenge, Pacific CIty, Oregon, August 12, 2018
- Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad - Weekend Service, Garibaldi to Rockaway, Oregon, August 18-19, 2018
- Oregon Tuna Classic, Garibaldi, Oregon, August 24-25, 2018
- Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad - Weekend Service, Garibaldi to Rockaway, Oregon, August 25-26, 2018